How to Suspend my AdSense Account for 30 Days?

 How to Suspend my AdSense Account for 30 Days? 

Today is the beginning of a new day for me to learn about Google AdSense policy violations. When informed via Gmail that your AdSense account has been suspended for 30days. I was shocked how to suspend my AdSense account for 30 days after reading mail that Google AdSense was approved 10 days ago. The mail changed my happy mood because there was no ad on my blog. It was a result of policy violation and invalid trafficking. The Google AdSense team took notice. I have been told to search for the cause during the suspension period and remove any vulnerabilities where friends, neighbors, relatives are part of invalid trafficking. 

So I thought that I share my experience with all the AdSense community on how to suspend my AdSense account for 30 days. It is simple and the human instinct when got a success that he tells all the people which lives around him. He shares the links with family members, friends, and relatives. He requests all the people to share my link and click on ads. It is a bad way to get first earning quickly because you click on ads again and again. it is also possible for someone to open your blog on mobile and give it to a child. Then you can understand the results that you will have a storm of invalid traffic. And…. the result will be suspensions. In this case, something happened because it was a wrong way of publicity which I regret and apologies for. I am sharing this story so that you do not make this mistake, otherwise, the result will be like mine.

What is Google Ad Policy Violation?

Do you know what is Google ad policy violation? Now, this was the only way to remove all ads from my blog and ban the country for showing ads for one week after restoring the AdSense account. And request the people, do not visit my blog unnecessarily for God sake. According to AdSense policy, all the given money takes back and returned to those companies.

Google is very serious in policy matters and invalid trafficking. It informs the publishers time by time to do not violate the rules. Google tries to protect all the users, publishers, and advertisers. It takes the money and gives the share to the publishers. It also informs the users to follow the Google rules about invalid trafficking. Google will also provide the guideline for publishers to give the right information for the users. Google AdSense is such a platform to provide the opportunity to earn money.

Google Policy Updates 

Google gives the policy updates so that a respectful relationship could be established between users, publishers, and advertisers. Google believes in transparency when feels violated and gives the order of account suspension.  We should play the role to obey the policy violation and check the rules and read the complete index of a policy violation.  Google want to comply to all the restriction about tobacco, firework, and weapons. It is important to know about google policy updates for everyone.

Conclusion

Now, I reached this point, no one deceives google policies and caught with illegal activities. I suggest all the community which connects with google earning platforms that start any work with patience and honesty.