WHEN CAUGHT THE CHEATERS

WHEN CAUGHT THE CHEATERS

HELO GUUYS


 You read my blog and praised me. It is a good experience I got a hope to write a story on routine matters. It is part of our society where many cheaters deceived the people. Now I have time to tell the complete story of when I caught the cheater with my friends and the police. Such incidents are common with businessmen in all the markets. I do not waste yours and I will come to the story straight.


 I called a meeting with all the shopkeepers and tell the whole story. All the shopkeepers were surprised. They said such incidents are common on daily basis. We cannot stop these types of incidents. On this, I said I have a plan to prevent the cheaters trick to caught. At this, a shopkeeper says it is a difficult task. I have tried many times to overcome the cheaters but in vain. Those people are very professional that we cannot face the teachers. They are all dangerous killers and full of different types of weapons. Another shopkeeper gives the proposal to all members to arrange a security guard. It is a reasonable suggestion. On this, all the shopkeepers are agreed. But my plan is different from accepting all the suggestions. I said we can catch the cheaters if you cooperate with me. A shopkeeper said what is your plan. My plan was simple that we deceived the cheaters. I call the plan. I said it is not difficult if we will have to show unity because all the cheaters work on the shopkeeper’s mind. They engage our minds and asks the rates of different products and arguments about the rates. He ensures the shopkeeper to buy the product and insist again and again to reduce the production rate. At last the shopkeeper ready to sell the product to the customer. It is a way to deceive the shopkeeper. He again insists to reduce the product. He says to the shopkeeper you reduce the rate low as low, Otherwise, he can purchase the thing from another shop. The shopkeeper thinks that he goes away from the shop. The shopkeeper ready to give the product. Now start the time to cheat shopkeeper. you will realize that the person in the shape of a customer wants to cheat. Now, you will have to inform the security guard and informed all the shopkeepers in a particular way. We shall come together with a police van and arrest him with police help. After this, all the market members go to shops and wait for the cheater’s attack.


 The game had begun and the hunter was caught in the net. People were looking for a way to get rid of our monthly earnings in one day. Now it's their turn. Finally, the day came and I received a call that a suspicious man had come to the paint store (Hamza Hardware) and was arguing suspiciously. Exactly the same thing that happened to me but the only difference was that this time it was not a girl but a man.
 He was using a CG125 motorbike. I went to Hamza hardware shop instantly. This time cheater changed the methodology. I went to the spot and took a minute to inspect these people and called the police to investigate the meter. Now, these people were in police custody.
 The police understood the delicacy of the matter and registered a case for investigation. The next day we were called to the police station and found out that this was a very bad group. The police thanked us. The police were trying to catch the cheaters for a long time. All the shopkeepers were very happy. They carried me on their shoulders and elected me as the president of Market. But I was not satisfied because I was looking for this girl. I will keep trying to find the cheater girl. I will tell you the next story about the girl how to catch.
 I hope you like my story, please courage me to write the next episode. Thanks to all my readers.