End of Cheaters Group

End of Cheaters Group


My curiosity was not over though people were very happy. I wanted to catch the girl who robbed me. I told people not to worry, there was still a group of looters left. Now we have to continue the search. People were giving different views on this meter. Everyone was giving their opinion. However, I had to go to the police station to investigate the matter and find out about the investigation into these frauds. I took permission from everyone. I went to the police station and went to the senior police officer and tried to find out about further investigations.

 When I went to the concerned police officer, his attitude was very different from yesterday. I was shocked that he refused to recognize me. When I asked him again, he started threatening that this is not just your case, we have more work to do, and left my office. I knew the indifference of the police. I was wondering what would happen. As I was passing in front of the senior police officer's room. I heard a feminine voice. I was stunned by that sound again. It was not difficult to recognize. This beautiful voice was the same cheater girl. Now my revenge has come to the front. I wanted to catch her right away. But it was hard for me because she was in the police officer's room.

 I thought of something and entered the room. Both would be shocked and both the couple would be far away. The girl was quite nervous. But the police officer now stood brazenly. The girl was caught stealing and she fainted. I told the police officer that this girl is also a companion with the same chatters. The police officer said you have a misunderstanding. This girl is not like that. I tried hard to calm him down. But the girl had caught him in her trap. And the police officer was speaking the same language now I was desperate. 

As soon as I left the police station, I saw that all the cheaters were free. The girl had paid her price. I'm so worried. I call all market members and make the planning to call a strike against the police behavior on the familiar road. All the market members agreed with me. The next morning, we all got together and started protesting. The senior police officer came into action and started talking to us. The senior police officer assured us that he would conduct an independent investigation.

 We ended the protest on it. We were satisfied, we were assured by the intelligence agencies. A few days later our hard work took color. All the cheaters were in custody. A few days later, they were also sentenced. This was our success. All the culprits had reached their end. All the shopkeepers were happy. The investigation revealed that the girl was the leader of the group and they were all equal partners in the crime. It is the tragedy of our society that we may use tomorrow's mothers to commit crimes. Whether such people try to desecrate a woman should be severely punished for using girls. We need education in our community where we want to educate our daughters. Girls can stand in the first line in the prosperity of the nation. A good mother is the future of tomorrow. Will you agree. Please give the comments what is the rate of my story please like me so that I can write again about such issues which are in our society.

 Four parts of the story 1 First day of my business 2 When cheaters caught 3 End of cheater’s group