How 50 Thousand Invest Business Earns 1 Million in a Year in Pakistan?

 Today I will tell you how 50 thousand  invest Business earns 1 million in a year in Pakistan. The story starts when I was related to the construction business. Suddenly covid-19 came. All the businesses of the world affect because of Lockdown. I have no solution to how to fulfill the family expenses. The cement shop was my only source which about to close. I was confusing. I was worried that I had to pay a tuition fee. It was very difficult to continue the children’s education. Later on, the government announced construction shops can continue the business. Now, I excited.

My thinking was changing about the shop business. I had a plan for a new business but I had not much money. One day, I want to such a business that supports the cement shop. So, I made a plan to make cement Tuff Tile, Jail Pawa, grilling, and cement ventilators. I invested 50 thousand rupees and arrange some workers and start making cement ventilators, grills, molds, tuff tile. After 15 days to start the new business, I got a contract of tuff tile for petrol pump. It was a big project. I demand 50 thousand in advance. The petrol pump owner paid me easily. My team achieved the target easily. This is the 5 lac rupees’ project. I earn a 70 thousand profit. It was my first success. After this, I start to gained other projects and earn a lot of money.

I want to visit you my site and try to learn the ideas and skill through my YouTube channel. I hope you like my new business idea. I have invested 50 thousand rupees in this business. It is very important for me because the business earns 1 Lac per month. My site haji Anwar building material store is performing well during the covid-19 period. I have loaded the videos on my YouTube channel where people have the opportunity to learn from the videos. My post that people like and share;

How to make cement Jail Ventilator, Lattice in India and Pakistan

The second post is; how to make cement Pawa for decoration grill, Stairs, and Balcony.

I hope you like both the videos which able to earn one Lac in a month. I will share all the videos through the learning process on my YouTube channel. Share my videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel where I will perform and learn the people soon easily.